by Rae Ogbu
New reports have revealed that Apple is developing a smart ring.
Yea, like what the hell?
And these images show what they look like and that they might be very close to releasing it.
How would it work? Here’s how…
- Rings would be worn on the index finger and be controlled with the thumb
- The ring could have a touchpad or a touchscreen, and may give haptic feedback – vibrations – to alert a wearer to notifications
- It could also include a microphone for dictating commands using Siri
- It could control your TV and phone, and even know what you want to write.
- It can have its own touchscreen interface, and motion sensors monitor the wearer’s hand movements.